[LR] Liquid Refreshment Gaming
Welcome to Liquid Refreshment's Forums. If you are coming back just hit the "Log In" button. If you are new click the "Register" button and fill out the form! We all hope you enjoy your stay!
Anonymous Account
Account Name: Anonymous
Account Password: anonymous
*CASE SENSITIVE*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Liquid Refreshment's Forums. If you are coming back just hit the "Log In" button. If you are new click the "Register" button and fill out the form! We all hope you enjoy your stay!
Anonymous Account
Account Name: Anonymous
Account Password: anonymous
*CASE SENSITIVE*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Donate!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:19 pm

Forum Ranks (MUST READ)

2 posters

Go down

Forum Ranks (MUST READ) Empty Forum Ranks (MUST READ)

Post by Cake Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:42 pm

**ALL OF THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE! YOU MAY NEED MORE POSTS IN THE FUTURE TO ACQUIRE CERTAIN RANKS!**

We know! The Icons for ranks are HORRIBLE! If anyone would like to make a high quality version of this and PM it to Cake they would be rewarded. A very grand reward.
::FORUM RANKS::

The forums now has a Two Stage Ranks System. For future reference we will call this TSRS. TSRS is a simple, effective way of ranking our members. The ranks will be displayed below! Also, each Sword or Star you earn is a symbol of respect. You could get into trouble for angering a high ranked member. So lets be nice on our forums. Smile

*First Stage: Swords*
The Sword Stage is for new members. It is what encourages them to post more. Almost like how you train a dog, he does something right and you reward him! Every 5 posts that are made by an individual will move them up one rank, hence, one sword! Once you have acquired your 5th sword you will earn one your First Star. We will talk about stars in a minute! Each sword is a symbol of lower respect. For each sword you have you will recieve a little less of a mingebag appearance. Truthfully, when someone has only a few posts they are considered a mingebag. Here is the order:

• No Posts - *No Swords*
  • 5+ Posts - *First Sword*
  • 10+ Posts - *2 Swords*
  • 15+ Posts - *3 Swords*
  • 20+ Posts - *4 Swords*
  • 25+ Posts - *5 Swords* - First Star!

*Second Stage: Stars*
Stars..... Stars are almost a sign of Nobility on the forum. Stars are a sign of higher respect and dignity! If you are a dedicated member your stars will start rolling in. Enough of that talk, lets get to the logistics! Your first Star is acquired at 25 posts, or your 5th Sword. Stars mean a lot on the forums. One star still brings you far above the level of mingebag. Every 25 posts you will recieve a star, once you have 4 stars you will have to get an additional 25 posts onto your normal required 25 posts. A 5 star member recieves an invite to be in the Elite Members Group. Once in the Elite Members you man apply for Moderator. The ranks will be listed here:

• Beginner Poster *First Star* - 25 Posts
  • Semi-Frequent Poster - 50 Posts
  • Frequent Poster - 75 Posts
  • Forum Junky - 100 Posts *Very Respectable*
  • Elite Poster - 150 Posts *Most Respected under a Moderator*

Thank you for taking your time to read this and fully understand the Ranking System of our forums. If you have additional questions PM one of the Moderators or Administrators. Have a nice day and happy gaming, mate!

-Cake king

Last edited by Cake on Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cake
Cake
Admin
Admin

https://liquidrefreshment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Forum Ranks (MUST READ) Empty Re: Forum Ranks (MUST READ)

Post by Sly Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:59 pm

Great idea! I just really hope that it doesnt lead to forum spam, great job though, cant wait till u come home so we can playz some gmod
Sly
Sly
Beginner Poster *First Star*
Beginner Poster *First Star*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:11 pm

awesome, this seems like a good idea Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:55 am

Sly wrote:Great idea! I just really hope that it doesnt lead to forum spam,

yer sly forum spamming yer and Patrick you just put silly shout reply make a god dam thread all ready
m8 i have mead servile which i think people may enjoy so i think you need to be more weary of what you say m8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:14 pm

i dont see sly doing it as much but patricks r rilly pissing me off, makes me wanna kick kittens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:17 pm

ok fear sly dus not do it as much as patic but comperd to you and me edaro he just replays to things

min and your post have more content

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:36 pm

I hate it when people write for no other reason but posts, its like they think they will get a reward out if it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:44 pm

look edaro i made a ntoehre post over here look here here here here now i whant my reward Give me give me XD jk

i know what you mean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:18 pm

lol xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down