[LR] Liquid Refreshment Gaming
Welcome to Liquid Refreshment's Forums. If you are coming back just hit the "Log In" button. If you are new click the "Register" button and fill out the form! We all hope you enjoy your stay!
Anonymous Account
Account Name: Anonymous
Account Password: anonymous
*CASE SENSITIVE*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Liquid Refreshment's Forums. If you are coming back just hit the "Log In" button. If you are new click the "Register" button and fill out the form! We all hope you enjoy your stay!
Anonymous Account
Account Name: Anonymous
Account Password: anonymous
*CASE SENSITIVE*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Donate!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:19 pm

Common Forum Subject: Double Posting (MUST READ)

Go down

Common Forum Subject: Double Posting (MUST READ) Empty Common Forum Subject: Double Posting (MUST READ)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:38 pm

The most abused thing on all forums and only used for more posts.

So if I posted a thread/reply then I post another one under it then it's considered double posting. The Forums has an Edit button. Above.
Double posting is just spam and it really pisses me off because I get tired of removing your damn posts. I will remove all double posts because people do that just to get their posts up and make it look like they've been on the forums a lot. Such as how Patrick kept posting after another and was being too stupid to see the ,"Edit" button so I removed his post and he did it again right after I told him not to. So if you whine about me removing your post then you most likely didn't read this through. God, now see how much time of my life you idiots just made me waste?

Back to top Go down