[LR] Liquid Refreshment Gaming
Welcome to Liquid Refreshment's Forums. If you are coming back just hit the "Log In" button. If you are new click the "Register" button and fill out the form! We all hope you enjoy your stay!
Anonymous Account
Account Name: Anonymous
Account Password: anonymous
*CASE SENSITIVE*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Liquid Refreshment's Forums. If you are coming back just hit the "Log In" button. If you are new click the "Register" button and fill out the form! We all hope you enjoy your stay!
Anonymous Account
Account Name: Anonymous
Account Password: anonymous
*CASE SENSITIVE*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Donate!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:19 pm

My Appeal of The Events That Occured Yesterday.

3 posters

Go down

My Appeal of The Events That Occured Yesterday. Empty My Appeal of The Events That Occured Yesterday.

Post by Pat Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:41 pm

To the events that happened today and last night.

Today i was permanently banned for my ban request and the video of me and Razzerclaw being unreasonable to j3n0v4

I don't want to argue with anything today, how i was right about what happened during those events, as jenova won the arguement.

This is clearly an unban appeal. No need for justifying on who is right and who is wrong during those events.

JENOVA WON THE ARGUEMENT. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Anyways,

I just want to say sorry for my rude and ignorant behavior. I thought i was doing the right thing. I was not.

Jenova was right, we were harrassing him and making rp unappealing to him. I am very sorry to the super admins,

Razzer, and especially Jenova. I am very sorry for this incident. I thought that i was going to win. I did not.

I am very very very very sorry for my rude and cruel behavior. Very very sorry. I was not doing the right thing.

I thought that jenova was rude, disrespectful, and he would take away the fun by rdming. But, he was and did not.

Jenova is the exact opposite of those opinions. I am even amazed that he would consider giving me a chance

after how i treated him. Overall, i am truly and really sorry for my behavior. And this is really from my heart.

I know that i am sometimes a trouble maker to the super admins, but I AM VERY SORRY FOR EVERYTHING.

I want to apologize to Cake, Edaro, Yogurt, and Pear.

Please think about giving me a second chance, this is one of the only servers i play in, and i love it. It is not like the

other servers out there. Jenova, i am very very very truly truly truly sorry for the stuff i did. Please reconsider. I AM TRULY TRULY
TRULY VERY VERY SINCERELY SORRY, SORRY FOR MY ACTIONS. Please accept this apology.

Thank you for reading my appeal.

-Patrick

Last edited by Patrick on Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pat
Pat
Semi-Frequent Poster
Semi-Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

My Appeal of The Events That Occured Yesterday. Empty Re: My Appeal of The Events That Occured Yesterday.

Post by Sly Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:48 pm

I say, lets give him one more chance, well keep him on close watch and if he fucks up hes gone for good.
Sly
Sly
Beginner Poster *First Star*
Beginner Poster *First Star*

Back to top Go down

My Appeal of The Events That Occured Yesterday. Empty Listen, and listen closley because this is the most decisive post on our forums yet!

Post by Cake Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:07 pm

OK! See, Jenova is very nice and forgives you. Also, no one can appreciate how much I respect someone who sucks it up and says their sorry. You will be unbanned. At consequence you will be given a last chance. Do not step out of line or the perma ban will be reapplied. If you can survive for a few weeks your respect will be restored. You wont have to constantly be watching your back once your respect is restored but we would like it if you followed the rules anyways. Putting that behind us, I hope you enjoy your time on the server and on our forums. Have a nice day and happy gaming, m8!

-Cake king
Cake
Cake
Admin
Admin

https://liquidrefreshment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Appeal of The Events That Occured Yesterday. Empty Re: My Appeal of The Events That Occured Yesterday.

Post by Pat Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:13 am

Ok. Thanks for accepting my apology. Tell me when im unbanned through Steam message. Thanks.
Pat
Pat
Semi-Frequent Poster
Semi-Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

My Appeal of The Events That Occured Yesterday. Empty Unbanning Patrick

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:27 pm

Hello Everyone!

Because of the events between me and Patrick he got banned. I have asked the admin(s) to grant Patrick a final chance under the condition that if he does anything else he will be permanently banned.

Cake and Edaro have agreed.

He should be unbanned 1 week after the incident.

Sincerely,
Javier Cordero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum