[LR] Liquid Refreshment Gaming
Welcome to Liquid Refreshment's Forums. If you are coming back just hit the "Log In" button. If you are new click the "Register" button and fill out the form! We all hope you enjoy your stay!
Anonymous Account
Account Name: Anonymous
Account Password: anonymous
*CASE SENSITIVE*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Liquid Refreshment's Forums. If you are coming back just hit the "Log In" button. If you are new click the "Register" button and fill out the form! We all hope you enjoy your stay!
Anonymous Account
Account Name: Anonymous
Account Password: anonymous
*CASE SENSITIVE*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Donate!
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:19 pm

less gaming

4 posters

Go down

less gaming Empty less gaming

Post by kethsar Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:11 pm

hello, basically my graphics card has started to get so bad (and no i cant get another one) that i think i will make gaming my lowest priority this summer... this is hard for me cause all i usually do is play games but i cant do much anymore. this really sucks cause i got Gmod 3 days ago Sad expect to see me much less in games and on steam. easiest way to contact me is by skype. as usual my skype name is Kethsar, it will show my real name as Jason "Kethsar" Prall or something along those lines.
kethsar
kethsar
Semi-Frequent Poster
Semi-Frequent Poster

https://www.youtube.com/user/TetrisAnimeOtaku?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

less gaming Empty Re: less gaming

Post by Cake Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:19 am

Well, I still have my old card. It's not much but if you have a PCI Express x16 slot you can have my card. I could mail it to you. It's a lil old Nvidia 9500 1gig blahblahblah shit that I dont understand. It can run mid level games on high. Ummm, not like GTA4 but like... Erm.... I can't think of an example other than gmod. So uhh, yeah. Peace
Cake
Cake
Admin
Admin

https://liquidrefreshment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kethsar Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:23 pm

thanks but no thanks, i dont feel right taking a graphics card from someone else. kinda funny though, im running a GeForce 9400 GT at 1gig GDDR2 memory. your card is the next thing up XD. im just gonna stick with this until my B-day comes around here in a few months and ask to
1.) build a computer (less than 5% chance of a yes)
2.) get a new graphics card and PSU
3.) just a new graphics card.
there is also the slightest chance that as graduation from 8th grade i can get something... but the chances are slimmer than that of getting to build a computer.
kethsar
kethsar
Semi-Frequent Poster
Semi-Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryic Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:45 pm

8th grade D: HAAXS well im in 7th ^.^ But hope you get it... I just realized you posted about it... k imma go post on that now :P
Ryic
Ryic
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:50 pm

"basically my graphics card has started to get bad "
What makes you say its getting bad? can you no longer play source games on it? or can you not play them to begin with ? If you were able to play games like css or gmod before hand and now days you computer is getting laggy and slow, i would recommend opening up your case and doing some cleaning. If the problem is you cant play source games at all, maybe your graphics card is too old and cant keep up with the default directx level, you can try changing your launch options on gmod if that's the case, typing in "-dxlevel 80" or even 70 should allow you to play the game with less lag.

Sniper
10+ Posts *2 Swords*
10+ Posts *2 Swords*

Back to top Go down

Post by kethsar Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:01 pm

its the graphics card itself. i got a bad card. this was before i actually did any research on what is good and bad in a graphics card(6 months ago). what makes me mad is that it was a recommendation from the store manager... i have a new card now so it doesnt matter. but what the previous one did is not common but not unheard of. this time i chose my own card and it works way better Very Happy so i dont care about my old one anymore.
kethsar
kethsar
Semi-Frequent Poster
Semi-Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum