[LR] Liquid Refreshment Gaming
Welcome to Liquid Refreshment's Forums. If you are coming back just hit the "Log In" button. If you are new click the "Register" button and fill out the form! We all hope you enjoy your stay!
Anonymous Account
Account Name: Anonymous
Account Password: anonymous
*CASE SENSITIVE*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Liquid Refreshment's Forums. If you are coming back just hit the "Log In" button. If you are new click the "Register" button and fill out the form! We all hope you enjoy your stay!
Anonymous Account
Account Name: Anonymous
Account Password: anonymous
*CASE SENSITIVE*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Donate!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:19 pm

*PLEASE READ* Reason for more servers!

+5
Mr. Roblcopter
Ryic
Pat
Streich45
Cake
9 posters

Go down

Create a One Servered CS:S Division?

*PLEASE READ* Reason for more servers! I_vote_lcap89%*PLEASE READ* Reason for more servers! I_vote_rcap 89% 
[ 8 ]
*PLEASE READ* Reason for more servers! I_vote_lcap11%*PLEASE READ* Reason for more servers! I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

*PLEASE READ* Reason for more servers! Empty *PLEASE READ* Reason for more servers!

Post by Cake Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:18 pm

Hey guys, see.... There has been some dispute about our server count. I do believe that our 2 servers are plenty for now. The reason we want more servers is so that more people will see us, join us, and befriend us! I would like to talk to Jenova about CSS instead of Gmod. See, CSS is so populated I know that we would do good there. I used to host a server for Tis *I know, it was a better time for them back then* and it was Hosties. Hosties is basically GJail but a load of fun! Also, members on CSS join servers like crazy. Having a CSS division could multiply the nuimber of our members. I think it would be a great idea. Also, Sly... He is an exceptional CSS admin. Sly would be the head of this division. See, he has been with Tis for years as an admin. He knows all about it, and I can set up that CSS server in no time if I can work with Jenova. Although, I would be a little rusty so I would need Sly's help with finding mods and stuff. CSS could be the best thing for this Community. Can you imagine having another 50 members? Woudn't that be great?! More admins, more members, more friends, more family. I'll make a vote for it OK? Also, I will chat with Jenova about changing to a CSS server.

-Cake king
Cake
Cake
Admin
Admin

https://liquidrefreshment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

*PLEASE READ* Reason for more servers! Empty Re: *PLEASE READ* Reason for more servers!

Post by Streich45 Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:12 pm

I think a one server CS:S division is a great idea. Although I am not to good at CS:S, it's still pretty fun. I'm usually on this one server that has instant re-spawn and a gun selection menu so you don't have to buy them. This is my favorite way to play, but it's up to you.
Streich45
Streich45
20+ Posts *4 Swords*
20+ Posts *4 Swords*

Back to top Go down

*PLEASE READ* Reason for more servers! Empty Re: *PLEASE READ* Reason for more servers!

Post by Cake Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:18 pm

Streich45 wrote:I think a one server CS:S division is a great idea. Although I am not to good at CS:S, it's still pretty fun. I'm usually on this one server that has instant re-spawn and a gun selection menu so you don't have to buy them. This is my favorite way to play, but it's up to you.

Yeah, hosties is great. You dont have to pay for guns. There is a huge selection for you to choose from on most maps. The Ts spawn in jail cells. CTs spawn in the Jail Guards room with all the guns. It's sorta like RP.
Cake
Cake
Admin
Admin

https://liquidrefreshment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:21 pm

I love hosties, its even better when t's have a priviledge of spawning with a deagle. *wink wink* *cough* REBEL *cough*

There are also many fun maps too!! Hosties is a great way of communicating with others through non-friendly commands. Such as

CT's telling t's to fight to the death *PLEASE READ* Reason for more servers! Icon_twisted
Pat
Pat
Semi-Frequent Poster
Semi-Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryic Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:45 am

Sounds great and all, but does that mean no more GMod servers?
Ryic
Ryic
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Roblcopter Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:22 am

Ryic wrote:Sounds great and all, but does that mean no more GMod servers?

No it wouldn't mean no more gmod servers. Razz

But yea a CSS div would be nice although the game mod should be Gun Game >Smile the fastest game and nothing beats that little rush you get from running into the enemies base with a fully loaded AK and opening up on their heads! Lol
Mr. Roblcopter
Mr. Roblcopter
Semi-Frequent Poster
Semi-Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:44 am

gungame is annoying, i'd rather have a DM server...

Back to top Go down

Post by kethsar Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:46 am

that was you that hosted that server?! i loved that one Very Happy use to play on it all the time before i joined Tis.
the prefered server type throughout CS:S is probably DM RPG. but if we make it a WCS server or something, im betting i can probably get my real life friend to join LR. i only think that though cause he joined Tis only for their WCS server and left as soon as he figured out it was gone XD
kethsar
kethsar
Semi-Frequent Poster
Semi-Frequent Poster

https://www.youtube.com/user/TetrisAnimeOtaku?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:55 pm

I would be honored to lead the CSS division! I am perfectly fine with any gamemode, a fun server would be awesome, so would a hosties server. I'm sorta wondering, would this be the dedi server?
Sly
Sly
Beginner Poster *First Star*

Back to top Go down

Post by [PBxL] Neos [FS] [LR] Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:40 pm

im thinking more of a WCS gungame/ WCS zombie survival/ WCS normal Cool
[PBxL] Neos [FS] [LR]
[PBxL] Neos [FS] [LR]
25+ Posts *5 Swords*
25+ Posts *5 Swords*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:41 pm

sly just saying but did some one ask you ??? to lead the css div

cus we admin way have to tallk about this cus i have heard nothing

or are you just saying you would not mid leading css div

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Roblcopter Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:10 pm

Cake wrote:Hey guys, see..... Also, Sly... He is an exceptional CSS admin. Sly would be the head of this division. See, he has been with Tis for years as an admin. He knows all about it, and I can set up that CSS server in no time if I can work with Jenova. Although, I would be a little rusty so I would need Sly's help with finding mods and stuff. CSS could be the best thing for this Community. Can you imagine having another 50 members? Woudn't that be great?! More admins, more members, more friends, more family. I'll make a vote for it OK? Also, I will chat with Jenova about changing to a CSS server.

-Cake king

3rs wrote:sly just saying but did some one ask you ??? to lead the css div

cus we admin way have to tallk about this cus i have heard nothing

or are you just saying you would not mid leading css div

I believe you have said it before man... READ BEFORE YOU POST!
Mr. Roblcopter
Mr. Roblcopter
Semi-Frequent Poster
Semi-Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sly Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:14 pm

Thank you roblCopter xD
Sly
Sly

Back to top Go down

*PLEASE READ* Reason for more servers! Empty KK I THINK ....

Post by diller123445 Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:35 pm

I think more is better ya more servers!!!!

hope to see some space build!!!

yay Smile > Sad
diller123445
diller123445
25+ Posts *5 Swords*
25+ Posts *5 Swords*

http://www.dylananimation1.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:45 pm

your not considering other thing

1 money for the server it how the world works you might not have worked this out yet but things cost Money i know its a shock to you but o well

2 we need members to populate server and admins on them 2 so let try some simple math for you 5 server divided by 46 people 0.1 ish w8 that's impossibly
we cant have 0.1 people on the server or admin and we dont even have 46 admins to do that

3 you have to think also about the real world of the people who run the community for example me i have college home life and friends in real life i have to keep up with as well as a online life so it can get hard then there is cake and edaro they each have the same or slight le different lives to cope with.
next time you make a post think about it i know you like wow i want one of thes like all kids are in a sweat shop and that and that and im going to be the one to say No
of course this is as plight as possible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down