[LR] Liquid Refreshment Gaming
Welcome to Liquid Refreshment's Forums. If you are coming back just hit the "Log In" button. If you are new click the "Register" button and fill out the form! We all hope you enjoy your stay!
Anonymous Account
Account Name: Anonymous
Account Password: anonymous
*CASE SENSITIVE*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Liquid Refreshment's Forums. If you are coming back just hit the "Log In" button. If you are new click the "Register" button and fill out the form! We all hope you enjoy your stay!
Anonymous Account
Account Name: Anonymous
Account Password: anonymous
*CASE SENSITIVE*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Donate!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:19 pm

What is your favorite type of music?

3 posters

Go down

What do you listen to most?

What is your favorite type of music? I_vote_lcap33%What is your favorite type of music? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
What is your favorite type of music? I_vote_lcap0%What is your favorite type of music? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What is your favorite type of music? I_vote_lcap17%What is your favorite type of music? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
What is your favorite type of music? I_vote_lcap17%What is your favorite type of music? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
What is your favorite type of music? I_vote_lcap0%What is your favorite type of music? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
What is your favorite type of music? I_vote_lcap16%What is your favorite type of music? I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 12

What is your favorite type of music? Empty What is your favorite type of music?

Post by Streich45 Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:26 pm

Music is a big part of my life. What kind of music do you listen to? I did not make an option for rap because I don't consider it music. It requires no talent/skill and it ruins society. If you really feel strongly about rap post below, though I don't understand how one can listen to it and not come back with a lower IQ.
Streich45
Streich45
20+ Posts *4 Swords*
20+ Posts *4 Swords*

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite type of music? Empty Re: What is your favorite type of music?

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:39 pm

i dont know but i can show you if you like

i have shit lodes of this type of music dramatic classic all from moives

i got on my itunes 11.21 gb of this music
XD
heres a some more

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite type of music? Empty Re: What is your favorite type of music?

Post by Pat Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:13 pm

I love rock with all my heart.

Metallica, Blink 182, Sum 41, The Who, U2, all types of rock!!!

I love the song ...and Justice for all.

I don't really consider rap music, its really just

R.etards
A.ttempting
P.oetry
Pat
Pat
Semi-Frequent Poster
Semi-Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Streich45 Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:01 am

Patrick wrote:I don't really consider rap music, its really just

R.etards
A.ttempting
P.oetry

Laughing
Nice, someone at my school said that the other day.
Streich45
Streich45
20+ Posts *4 Swords*
20+ Posts *4 Swords*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:35 am

What is your favorite type of music? Alternativeftw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:33 pm

(DS) Edaro wrote:
What is your favorite type of music? Alternativeftw

Pro pic, gotta show me how to do that sometime! I think I can make the background aye, and the text. But the cool design around the text, dunno bout that. Aye! You are using Bleeding Cowboys! That be mah fav Very Happy It's LRs font now!
Cake
Cake
Admin
Admin

https://liquidrefreshment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:02 pm

Hello Everyone!

I like soundtracks from Movies and Games but I also like Rock, Trance, and Brit Pop.

Love John Mayer. He Rocks!

Sincerely,
Javier C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down