[LR] Liquid Refreshment Gaming
Welcome to Liquid Refreshment's Forums. If you are coming back just hit the "Log In" button. If you are new click the "Register" button and fill out the form! We all hope you enjoy your stay!
Anonymous Account
Account Name: Anonymous
Account Password: anonymous
*CASE SENSITIVE*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Liquid Refreshment's Forums. If you are coming back just hit the "Log In" button. If you are new click the "Register" button and fill out the form! We all hope you enjoy your stay!
Anonymous Account
Account Name: Anonymous
Account Password: anonymous
*CASE SENSITIVE*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Donate!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:19 pm

Bioshocked-Zeromancer-Un-Admining

+2
Pat
Cake
6 posters

Go down

Bioshocked-Zeromancer-Un-Admining Empty Bioshocked-Zeromancer-Un-Admining

Post by Cake Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:52 pm

Most of you know already Bioshocked abandoned us. His excuse was that it didn't turn out the way it wanted to be. 1. He got too many complaints. 2. I'm a total mingebag and people complained about me. (This is understandable when I'm wasted but I went round asking the admins and none said I was that big a minge when I was drunk and they also said they never got a complaint about me!) So basically he wants admin but doesn't want the responsibility that comes with it! That's cool though, he earned his admin. I'm not taking it away and he is always welcome on the server! ^^ Oh umm his server is 128 slots. The IP is this, 91.198.27.41:27015. Basically the exact same as FrostingRP just a lil more ripped off o.- Havent been there because of school finals but w/e. Uhh, same map, same jobs. Most of everything is the same... That's what everyone has told me.

EDIT: Scratch everything- I gave Zero FTP to fix the server and he stole our DarkRP folders. Bioshocked and Zeromancer are to loose admin. I'm done with the bullshit.

6:27 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: Got anything to say? An explanation or am I just gunna walk away
6:28 PM - Bioshocked!^: I'm just laughing atm.
6:28 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: k
6:28 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: That's not exactly an explanation
6:28 PM - Bioshocked!^: Not sure what all he took from there.
6:28 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: I'm being nice right now
6:28 PM - Bioshocked!^: But I do know the RP.
6:29 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: Then how come, my exact jobs are on your server
6:29 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: Same weapons
6:29 PM - Bioshocked!^: Zero did most of the work on RP setup etc.
6:29 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: Same exact description
6:29 PM - Bioshocked!^: Cause we're remaking it atm.
6:29 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: Would you ask him to come online?
6:29 PM - Bioshocked!^: He's sleeping...
6:29 PM - Bioshocked!^: It's fucking 2.30 am
6:29 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: Mmm
6:30 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: Tell him to contact me later tomorow then
6:30 PM - Bioshocked!^: Sure.
6:31 PM - Bioshocked!^: Oh, btw you wondered why my score was higher then most players? =p
6:31 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: Plz dont bother me. I made a mistake because I was wasted and it was my bad
6:31 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: I apologize
6:32 PM - Bioshocked!^: No need to apologize.
6:33 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: No, i made LR in the vision of nice people who could understand and have the will to apologize and more.
6:33 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: Ill say it again, im sorry for raging yesterday
6:33 PM - Bioshocked!^: Sorry, raged?
6:33 PM - Bioshocked!^: I didn't really saw you raging o.O
6:33 PM - Bioshocked!^: see*
6:33 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: Getting completley drunk then ending up in the hospital
hospital
6:33 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: That
6:33 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: That's how I rage
6:33 PM - Bioshocked!^: =/
6:34 PM - Bioshocked!^: Why rage over a game? =p
6:34 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: Well you abandoned me without word and called me a mingebag. I dont just run LR I try to live with the concepts
6:35 PM - Bioshocked!^: Well you are a mingebag, you must admit.
6:35 PM - Bioshocked!^: If you don't see that yourself. you're blind =p
6:35 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: When im wasted im a little of a minge. I asked all my admins in all truthfullness and they said I wasnt that bad and that they never recieved a complaint
6:35 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: So please dont throw bullshit at me
6:35 PM - Bioshocked!^: Don't take it as if i'm calling you a nigger or something, just the way I saw you.
6:36 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: Well if you had a life like mine you would probably be wasted most of the time also
6:36 PM - Bioshocked!^: Cause when I'd be on and you came on people would seriously go oh god there's Cake, hide all.
6:36 PM - Bioshocked!^: You don't know shit of what i've been through so don't even bring up that subject please =)
6:37 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: How many times have you tried to commit suicide but been stopped 3/4ths a way through the process?
6:37 PM - Bioshocked!^: Enough times, like I asked, don't bring up that subject.
6:37 PM - Bioshocked!^: People always think their lives are always worse then other people.
6:37 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: I never said that
6:37 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: Or thought taht
6:37 PM - Bioshocked!^: It has no use trying to prove that yours is worse or anything like it.
6:38 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: I asked a questing
6:38 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: Where in there did i go OLOL MY LIFE IS SO MUCH WORSE THAN YOURS OLOLOL
6:38 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: You were the one who said. dont bring that up because you dont know shit
6:38 PM - Bioshocked!^: Well all I heard now in the past 5mins is, i'm always wasted cause what's going on in my life and you talk about suicide attempts..

6:38 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: You were the one who said. dont bring that up because you dont know shit
6:38 PM - Bioshocked!^: Well all I heard now in the past 5mins is, i'm always wasted cause what's going on in my life and you talk about suicide attempts..
6:38 PM - Bioshocked!^: I don't need to know that Wink
6:39 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: Cool story bro
6:39 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: How did we get on this subject
6:39 PM - Bioshocked!^: Read the above.
6:39 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: Well uhh, would you mind makeing your own jobs
6:39 PM - Bioshocked!^: I am.
6:39 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: It's very insulting to me and my serve
6:39 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: ty
6:39 PM - Bioshocked!^: I am working on that right now actually.
6:39 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: Umm do you have our shipments also?
6:39 PM - Bioshocked!^: Also going to make that.
6:40 PM - Bioshocked!^: I'm going to complete remake it.
6:40 PM - Bioshocked!^: I'm writing down job names now and what I want and bla bla.
6:40 PM - Bioshocked!^: Tomorrow i'm going to work on all the files.
6:42 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: Do you mind taking off our jobs for tonight?
6:43 PM - Bioshocked!^: I'm going to leave the server on.
6:43 PM - Bioshocked!^: Not changing anything cause i'm too tired.
6:43 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: I can do it for you
6:43 PM - Bioshocked!^: No need.
6:43 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: Will only take me a sec and then you can change your pw
6:43 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: Look, those are my customs. I would like them off your server now
6:44 PM - Bioshocked!^: Congrats, they're out tomorrow.
6:44 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: Just give me FTP and I will do it myself
6:44 PM - Bioshocked!^: Nope. =)
6:44 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: You can change the password and fucking sue me if I do something to your server. Im Im not gunna steal your shit. I just want my shit off YOUR server
6:45 PM - Bioshocked!^: I think you need some glasses or something.
6:45 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: Alright, what's the problem. Tell me, truthfully. What's the problem?
6:45 PM - Bioshocked!^: I think I just said that it's off tomorrow.
6:45 PM - Bioshocked!^: And that's not a whole day later for you.
6:45 PM - Bioshocked!^: That;s in a couple of hours >_>
6:46 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: Yes but I am asking you to take them off now. It's my custom files and wont take more that a minute
6:46 PM - Bioshocked!^: Too much for me and not letting others on it, simple as that.
6:46 PM - Bioshocked!^: Even if I could sue you, I don't care.
6:47 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: So basically because Zero and you stole from me you think im gunna steal from you? Steal what? my own mods?
6:47 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: It takes half a second for a computer to process the delete button
6:47 PM - Bioshocked!^: You either need glasses or brains... cause i'm being really clear.
6:47 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: And I'm being really clear. I made those mods and I want them off your server
6:47 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: You know what.
6:47 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: I dont care
6:48 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: Forget it
6:48 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: I cant believe im arguing with you
6:48 PM - Bioshocked!^: Before you're even online tomorrow they'll be gone.
6:48 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: In the time we were talking
6:48 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: You coulda been long done
6:48 PM - Bioshocked!^: yeah I was saying goodnight.
6:48 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: SO obviously you have some irrational problem with kindness and understanding.
6:48 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: Goodnight
6:48 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: Im done
6:48 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: Enjoy your nap

6:48 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: Enjoy your nap
6:48 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: ^^
6:49 PM - Bioshocked!^: Not really, thank you.
6:49 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: lol
6:49 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: umad
6:49 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: lol
6:49 PM - Bioshocked!^: Wow, not even going to respond to that.
6:49 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: XD
6:49 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: Now your being the "Nice guy"
6:49 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: tty;
6:50 PM - Hypno Cake - <3 Repsack: nn
Bioshocked!^ is now Away.
Cake
Cake
Admin
Admin

https://liquidrefreshment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bioshocked-Zeromancer-Un-Admining Empty Re: Bioshocked-Zeromancer-Un-Admining

Post by Pat Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:56 pm

Sad to see good friends of mine betray the LR family. Sad. It brings a beat to my heart. Sad
Pat
Pat
Semi-Frequent Poster
Semi-Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryic Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:04 am

Well uhh.. Yes you minge while drunk Razz and we do occasionally super minge cake... Like c4 the shit out of the map. Remeber? Though I do think he shouldn't have the mods you created.. ( you shold sue him for plagiarism ) but we kinda have our chats he told me his side I kinda agree with that... He told me your decisions of admin are pretty bad ( I agree so myself i was thinking of steping down from admin cause I abuse a shit laod Razz but its so funnnn D: probaly getting admin stripped right now...) Also you get some admins which are inactive for a long time. He also said... He also said... I dunno what he said Razz but yes I guess I will have to choose a side... Though I love Bio he's an amazing friend ( though i think he hatse my guts Razz) but the [LR] Communuity is amazing soo yes i may leave I may not but after reading this I shall probaly also get banned ( in my mind ) but yes nice knowing you all not that im saying good bye but i dunno i think im gonna get banned soo yeah last farewells ^.^

Holy shit this is a long post... No cakes is longer Razz
Ryic
Ryic
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:35 am

Well, y'know, i don't really like Bioshock a bunch. Like one time, i was trying to get pass an office double door entrance, but he was kind of blocking. So i just moved him a bit with my phys gun because i didn't feel like typing "mooove". So then when he notices I moved him he was like, "WTF KID DON'T MOVE ME AGAIN BITCH". So yeah, he doesn't like me. I don't like him that much either. I don't know what his problem. The thing im confused is with Zero. He a great guy! Crying or Very sad

Well anyways, this small arguement shouldn't dissolve the LR community in any way, shape, or form.

P.S. - Cake, im just being honest (don't get pissed off), i guess you kinda do minge when you are drunk, i remember you walking in the multi office with a FAMAS, and just shooting randomly, killing 1 person in the process. pig
Pat
Pat
Semi-Frequent Poster
Semi-Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryic Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:43 am

That person he killed was Ryic Sad Well i dunno but Bio seems to hate kids Razz though i am one myself if he doesnt know you he hates you!
Ryic
Ryic
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:47 am

He told me he also smokes a couple of weed joints a day. Lol
Pat
Pat
Semi-Frequent Poster
Semi-Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryic Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:55 am

Yeah he lives in the Netherlands it isn't illegal over there and he only smokes it once a month Razz he just goes for a normal smoke daily.
Ryic
Ryic
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeromancer Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:26 am

FYI, I did fix your server cake, if you have logs. You'll see that I put the Steam.inf file in there. And I was still there to help LR as you said yesterday. I was still going to help LR. I did fix your server, you won't see the file now because I had to delete it because garry uploaded a new update. Thus, My bugfix would have bugged.

Zeromancer
Zeromancer
25+ Posts *5 Swords*
25+ Posts *5 Swords*

Back to top Go down

Bioshocked-Zeromancer-Un-Admining Empty Roflcopter @ LR

Post by Bioshocked Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:36 am

How fun, most of the shit talk I see here is just too funny.
First of all Pat, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? You were never online so don't even say a fucking word about me, thanks.
Ryic, I don't hate your guts... I actually have alot of fun with you when we're playing Gmod and such.
About the stuff that's said about me.
I don't hate kids, I hate immature people.
Yes I do smoke weed, but that's like 1-2 in a month... And what does that have to do with it?
And Cake.. Grow up please.. You do realize you just posted that conversation where you're acting sad, right?
Think before you act and talk, you're making fun of yourself atm.

The files that are "taken". We do have a few files, yes. But do note that everything is modified/changed by us.
And also, i'm not trying to steal any of your players. It's their decision. End of story.

have a good life =D

Bioshocked
No Posts
No Posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:59 am

Lol? Im not immature. I doubled the play time im on the server since last month. I can't play all the time you fuckhead. Im having so much family problems right now, so you can fucking control when im suppose to play gmod or not. God, what the fuck is your problem?
Pat
Pat
Semi-Frequent Poster
Semi-Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Roblcopter Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:15 pm

I like Cake more when he is drunk he is much more entertaining and makes me laugh more.

But BYE MOthER Fluxors go eat a sack of shit and make your own damn game mode...
Mr. Roblcopter
Mr. Roblcopter
Semi-Frequent Poster
Semi-Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeromancer Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:49 pm

Mr. Roblcopter wrote:I like Cake more when he is drunk he is much more entertaining and makes me laugh more.

But BYE MOthER Fluxors go eat a sack of shit and make your own damn game mode...

This is the internet. You can say fuck...Fuck ass in "Motherfucker"

Zeromancer
Zeromancer
25+ Posts *5 Swords*
25+ Posts *5 Swords*

Back to top Go down

Post by Bioshocked Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:51 pm

Wow, i'm even being polite and the kids go swearing. Like I said I don't like immature people and I never called you immature, Pat.
Learn to read before you react to it.

I don't care about your life or your problems and I never told you to do anything. Except for don't talk shit if you don't even know me well. In that case that goes for all.

Wink

Bioshocked
No Posts
No Posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeromancer Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:15 pm

Now I don't want this to because a "Josh" suituation. I don't want this stupid StK Vs LR Bullshit. I still opt for helping LR. I think we all need to calm down a little. Yes, I (ME) Took The DarkRP. Why are you blaming this on bio for god sake? Bio didn't do anything. I (ME) Took FrostingRP. And I AM editing it as we speak. If you really wanna flamebait, go for it. I won't be here to respond to your crappy attempts to flame me. I made edits for it. I was the one who started it, Not Bio, Not Cake. Me.

Don't even bother coming to me and going "OMG WHI STEAL GAEMMODE U NAB", Because I was cutting a corner. I am editing it. Hell, If you look you'll see that most of the jobs have been replaced.

Zeromancer
Zeromancer
25+ Posts *5 Swords*
25+ Posts *5 Swords*

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:45 pm

Yeah, i know you never called me immature. Im just saying. And Zero is right, this will be bad for the each others reps Razz
Pat
Pat
Semi-Frequent Poster
Semi-Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Roblcopter Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:33 pm

First of all I know I can say fuck I just like Flux like the flux capacitor (Recently watched back to the future by the way).

Besides why did it have to be CrowbarCakes script you had to steal why couldn't you go and rehash the original Dark RP script? That is what CrowbarCake started out with... All it took was some editing to change things. There is even a small flash program out there that you can use to automatically(With some information non personal so it can figure out what you want) generate classes. (Cant remember where I saw it.) I bet CrowbarCake would have given/ told you what to change to start off your own RP game mod. Just randomly ripping his game is a plane assholish move to make. I bet he would have even supported you and your new gamemod.

Well good luck and have fun trying to get your mod up. (Btw more than likely most of us will start going to your server and start telling people to visit the real re-hash)
Mr. Roblcopter
Mr. Roblcopter
Semi-Frequent Poster
Semi-Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:11 pm

No guys, we aren't gunna do this. I had a very civilized talk with Zeromancer. No apology but it's over. They changed and completely edited all the files. They won't be bothering us again. I am sorry if I gave the wrong impression but we are LR. We aren't gunna go fuck with them because they made a mistake. Let's just go on. Living well-It's the best revenge.

EDIT: Locking the thread. No need for this anymore.
Oh and Zero, I have absolutely nothing against you. I don't want a rivalry. I hate that, that goes so far beyond what I want for LR. It's ridiculous. Though I do like your posts Bioshock. Your first one particularly. You make a huge FU post then call me immature! Lovely! But yes, thank you Zeromancer and Bioshocked for showing me about my minging. I am working on my drinking problem and I made a vow not to minge. I don't even use noclip anymore.
P.S. I do hope Zero and I can be friends once again. Possibly in the future.
P.P.S. Umm yeah.... I never said you were stealing my players bio.... A do also would like it in future posts not to use the F word too much.
P.P.P.S No you aren't being banned unless you decide to spam.
P.P.P.P.S Your talk about me making fun of myslef? That's just odd. Because everyone else here seems to agree that I do get wasted and super minge alot but our chat was rather civilized from what I've been through. I wasn't the one who decided that you wouldn't tell me my files weren't on your server. You had to have noticed.
Cake
Cake
Admin
Admin

https://liquidrefreshment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum