[LR] Liquid Refreshment Gaming
Welcome to Liquid Refreshment's Forums. If you are coming back just hit the "Log In" button. If you are new click the "Register" button and fill out the form! We all hope you enjoy your stay!
Anonymous Account
Account Name: Anonymous
Account Password: anonymous
*CASE SENSITIVE*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Liquid Refreshment's Forums. If you are coming back just hit the "Log In" button. If you are new click the "Register" button and fill out the form! We all hope you enjoy your stay!
Anonymous Account
Account Name: Anonymous
Account Password: anonymous
*CASE SENSITIVE*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Donate!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:19 pm

Prince of Persia Movie!

Go down

Prince of Persia Movie! Empty Prince of Persia Movie!

Post by Cake Wed May 05, 2010 4:40 pm

Just arrived at a hotel. Super bored so I thought I would leave a post about things that piss me off and things I like. Heard about the new Prince of Persia movie? Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time is my favorite game. Like, best game ever. Since I played it the year it came out my parents were really strict and since the other games were t rated Mature I wasn't able to buy any of the others! The thing that pisses me off is when you are a fan of something for years then someone hears about something for two days and then they act like they are some kinda superfan and are automatically better than you and shit. Annoys the HELL outta me! The worst part is they haven't even played the games or don't even know there is a game. They just watched the movie! I mean COME AWN MOFO! >.< Yeah well, I am really looking forward to the Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time movie. If it lives up to the game that would be seriously insane. Hope that the movie is really popular and they make a second movie! Aww shit, I should go buy the other games! Aww fuck, I'm stuck in a hotel though... Guess I gotta wait. Oh well. Leave a reply on things that piss you off.

-Cake

EDIT: Damn, the Sands of Time movie looks NOTHING like the game. It still looks good though! <3
Cake
Cake
Admin
Admin

https://liquidrefreshment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum