[LR] Liquid Refreshment Gaming
Welcome to Liquid Refreshment's Forums. If you are coming back just hit the "Log In" button. If you are new click the "Register" button and fill out the form! We all hope you enjoy your stay!
Anonymous Account
Account Name: Anonymous
Account Password: anonymous
*CASE SENSITIVE*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Liquid Refreshment's Forums. If you are coming back just hit the "Log In" button. If you are new click the "Register" button and fill out the form! We all hope you enjoy your stay!
Anonymous Account
Account Name: Anonymous
Account Password: anonymous
*CASE SENSITIVE*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Donate!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:19 pm

Post your intros here! (Space saver)

+5
Cake
Yogurtshop
wishmaster98
DeadSmile
Mr. Roblcopter
9 posters

Go down

I can has cookie?

Post your intros here! (Space saver) I_vote_lcap33%Post your intros here! (Space saver) I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Post your intros here! (Space saver) I_vote_lcap67%Post your intros here! (Space saver) I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Post your intros here! (Space saver) Empty Post your intros here! (Space saver)

Post by Mr. Roblcopter Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:20 pm

Apparently 3rs thinks I'm an ass removing comment...

Last edited by Mr. Roblcopter on Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Removing comment)
Mr. Roblcopter
Mr. Roblcopter
Semi-Frequent Poster
Semi-Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post your intros here! (Space saver) Empty Hi guys wats up

Post by DeadSmile Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:50 pm

I'm Dead Smile.

DeadSmile
No Posts
No Posts

Back to top Go down

Post your intros here! (Space saver) Empty hello everyboby (hello dr.nick XD)

Post by wishmaster98 Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:08 pm

im wolf,lone.blood type O-.i like beatting up homeless plp. also taking money from orphans. dose that make me a bad person idk. well i would like to say hi :javascript:emoticonp('Very Happy')D

wishmaster98
No Posts
No Posts

Back to top Go down

Post your intros here! (Space saver) Empty Hi, Whatcha Doin. Got Time?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:26 pm

Hello, my steam name is Edaro, I love to play on Dark RP and most other RP's but not so much Serious RP. If you'r a minge beware cuz ur bout to get E2 owned, I am usually a fun guy to play with unless you piss me off... Der... Im pretty good with E2 Holograms, im a noob at wire, i know some simple e2's besides Holograms.I love to have War on GCombat servers, long as you dotn use a grappling hook to bring my planes down -.- , and Im a rookie at making planes, my friend is teaching me, he is epic at making planes.

Well thats me now whats you pirat

Back to top Go down

Post your intros here! (Space saver) Empty I can has welcoming?

Post by Yogurtshop Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:48 pm

Haii!!!! Mah name is Yogurtshop so is mah steam name! I love Building, Role playing , Death Run, Ect.
Man, I remember in the good ol' days where in Friendly Strangers I used to make Yogurt stands. Then they had that part where it exploded. And... Uh..... If you see me on the server say "Oh hai, I know you." : D

kkthxbai
-Yogurtshop pig

Last edited by Yogurtshop on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dunno I wanted to.)
Yogurtshop
Yogurtshop
5+ Posts *First Sword*
5+ Posts *First Sword*

Back to top Go down

Post your intros here! (Space saver) Empty Mmhmmmmm

Post by Cake Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:02 pm

Hai there. I'm Cake. Some of you know me by Crowbar but w/e. I love to host server! I also love to see those server max out with players. I enjoy cooking and if you think that's gay, well, fuck you! Also, I'm the Group Leader and the Server Owner. I have loads of fun RPing and I will ban your ass if you RDM me. Lookout bitch, I've got my eyes on you. Hehehe but I have a soft side for all you good peeps out there.

-Cake king
Cake
Cake
Admin
Admin

https://liquidrefreshment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post your intros here! (Space saver) Empty Re: Post your intros here! (Space saver)

Post by Ryic Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:21 am

Hello im Zomu. You can find me in the LR server alot cause i in there almsot all day Very Happy I usually play as an assassin spamming chat for assassination orders so if you got one and im there give me a call. I love playing my video games. alone, with friends or family anything!
Ryic
Ryic
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post your intros here! (Space saver) Empty Re: Post your intros here! (Space saver)

Post by Sly Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:21 pm

This is rather late but....

Hia there, im Sly, a long time friend of crowbar(cake). I enjoy pretty much anything from garrysmod to MW2, i try to be on the server alot and i really enjoy roleplaying, which ive been doing for about 2 years now. if you ever need any help with anything contact me and i will be glad to help!
Sly
Sly
Beginner Poster *First Star*
Beginner Poster *First Star*

Back to top Go down

Post by Streich45 Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:01 pm

Hi everyone! I love playing RP on Garry's Mod and I'm pretty good at TF2. I am currently trying to learn some E2. I am a proud German. My in-game name is Streichholzschächtelchen (little box of matches). One more thing, I love music. I don't know how I would get through life without it. I like to play guitar. Some of my favorite artists include:

Dream Theater
Joe Satriani
An Endless Sporadic
Metallica
Paul Gilbert

Pretty much anything thats not rap. I don't consider it music.
Streich45
Streich45
20+ Posts *4 Swords*
20+ Posts *4 Swords*

Back to top Go down

Post your intros here! (Space saver) Empty hi

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:15 pm

hi im pear in game or Joshua as some of my friends call me
i love server and all that comes with them i love the bad people cus with out them i would have no use for Admin Twisted Evil

i have a history of making clans and community and this one is one of the best i have see a good strong community is a good one
i have grown fond of people in this group and be sad if it fails but it will not with cake and edaro at the help XD keep up the good work

i have a temper but you have to rilly get on my nerves to set me off but when you do make shour your not near windows or doors for a yr after cus ill bring hell fire and and a trail of destruction in my wake so be warned i can lose is from time to time so dont piss me off to much

i can be very sireus if the time calls for it other then that im a fun loving guy who can help but be a pain i also try to light s a sireus situation by making it in to a joke so dont take it to hart Smile

NOW IF YOU MAKE A FUCKING REPLY ABOUT MY SPELLING ILL FUCKING kill you Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted EvilExclamation Exclamation ok thats about it for me

XD

yours Joshua cheers cheers Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:10 pm

Bai.

Im Patrick, Pat, Patrikc the Herp Derp, Brb eating fried rice ^^, or Kcirtap.
[LR] was my first ever RP server i played in and i loved it and i was hooked.
I bought gmod like 2 months ago so im still learning teh basics.

Yeah im a minge or a noob on occasion. But im still learning.
I also sometimes double post because i am lazy to click the edit button.

Cake is a good fellow.
I don't like rap.
Rock all the way.
Thats pretty much it.
Patrick is my middle btw.
First is Judd.

Edit:
AND!!!! I will be changing my name from Patrick to "French Frais"

Hai.
Pat
Pat
Semi-Frequent Poster
Semi-Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down