[LR] Liquid Refreshment Gaming
Welcome to Liquid Refreshment's Forums. If you are coming back just hit the "Log In" button. If you are new click the "Register" button and fill out the form! We all hope you enjoy your stay!
Anonymous Account
Account Name: Anonymous
Account Password: anonymous
*CASE SENSITIVE*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Liquid Refreshment's Forums. If you are coming back just hit the "Log In" button. If you are new click the "Register" button and fill out the form! We all hope you enjoy your stay!
Anonymous Account
Account Name: Anonymous
Account Password: anonymous
*CASE SENSITIVE*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Donate!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:19 pm

Jenova, Josh, and LR... and Epic Luls

3 posters

Go down

Jenova, Josh, and LR... and Epic Luls Empty Jenova, Josh, and LR... and Epic Luls

Post by Cake Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:39 pm

I think everyone is in agreement here that we are done. LR has had the dignity to apologize and that's all that matters. In the end we are the better men for actually doing something instead of throwing insults, making lies, and playing like children. I am not saying we did not do some of these things but we have stopped and kept our dignity. It's an honor to serve with you men, my members of LR. I couldn't ask for a better group of people and I am very proud of you all. From now on I think it would be wise that we are done with GoG. They refuse to give apologies and try to bullshit us out of it. My offer for spreading the apologies is always open. I'm not afraid to apologize and I truly am sorry for my bad words I said towards GoG during my post from a couple weeks ago, I was drunken. Oh shit, I forgot to apologize to Edaro and have a daily chat with him! Talk to you later and good day sir!

-Cake king

P.S. The king emoticon is my symbol of pride for you guys. I shall wear it from now on.
P.P.S. So that we do not have to lower ourselves to listen to your crap we will be banning you from our forums. It's for the best of LR, I'm sure you will understand.
P.P.P.S. Also Jenova, I do think that your post about me being god and "Demanding" you to apologies is funny. I never demanded. I gave my terms saying that if you both apologized I would be glad to have a brothership/sistership.

Jenova, Josh, and LR... and Epic Luls Banned_permabanned
Jenova, Josh, and LR... and Epic Luls BannedfJenova, Josh, and LR... and Epic Luls Nicolas%20CakeJenova, Josh, and LR... and Epic Luls LoserJenova, Josh, and LR... and Epic Luls Stop%20postingJenova, Josh, and LR... and Epic Luls BanJenova, Josh, and LR... and Epic Luls Kid%20ownedJenova, Josh, and LR... and Epic Luls Dinosaur

Last edited by Cake on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:35 pm; edited 6 times in total
Cake
Cake
Admin
Admin

https://liquidrefreshment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jenova, Josh, and LR... and Epic Luls Empty Re: Jenova, Josh, and LR... and Epic Luls

Post by Zeromancer Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:47 pm

ITT: Banned/Permabanned Image Macros.
Zeromancer
Zeromancer
25+ Posts *5 Swords*
25+ Posts *5 Swords*

Back to top Go down

Jenova, Josh, and LR... and Epic Luls Empty Re: Jenova, Josh, and LR... and Epic Luls

Post by weegee Fri May 07, 2010 3:37 pm

so your servers are done?... huh.... maby if we made our own game mode and map it would go back up? i already have a game mode idea.

weegee
No Posts
No Posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down