[LR] Liquid Refreshment Gaming
Welcome to Liquid Refreshment's Forums. If you are coming back just hit the "Log In" button. If you are new click the "Register" button and fill out the form! We all hope you enjoy your stay!
Anonymous Account
Account Name: Anonymous
Account Password: anonymous
*CASE SENSITIVE*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Liquid Refreshment's Forums. If you are coming back just hit the "Log In" button. If you are new click the "Register" button and fill out the form! We all hope you enjoy your stay!
Anonymous Account
Account Name: Anonymous
Account Password: anonymous
*CASE SENSITIVE*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Donate!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:19 pm

The muffin of peace

+3
Cake
Zeromancer
3rs
7 posters

Go down

The muffin of peace Empty The muffin of peace

Post by 3rs Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:57 pm

I would like this crap to stop if cake agreys i would like to forget all this and shere a muffin of piece with you cake and just talk about the fucher of our 2 community's

and i hope that from this we have lernt more about eathe other and can continue with cakes plans b 4 this to have a brother community with LR and GOG

IF cake dus arey to do this then we will make some rules for example

we will not steal members or try to
and will not lie to each other
im happy to go over this with cake and talk it throw
this is not a cease fire this is a permanent peace were we can continue with out this
we might look back on this last cup al of weeks and lol to are selves at how stupid this all is we me and j3n0v4 and cake were all in the rong and we should under stand this and except this
so i hope some of this made sents to cake and who ever els reads this and i hope
we can all be friends and enjoy life instead of making it hard for each other

3rs
No Posts
No Posts

Back to top Go down

The muffin of peace Empty Re: The muffin of peace

Post by Zeromancer Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:11 pm

I like muffins.
Zeromancer
Zeromancer
25+ Posts *5 Swords*
25+ Posts *5 Swords*

Back to top Go down

Post by 3rs Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:20 pm

sorry for my spelling there guys hope that ok Smile

3rs
No Posts
No Posts

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeromancer Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:21 pm

3rs wrote:sorry for my spelling there guys hope that ok Smile

You didow...
Zeromancer
Zeromancer
25+ Posts *5 Swords*
25+ Posts *5 Swords*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:53 pm

I'm in an ambulance heading to Birmingham to have my stomach fixed. It's not nearly as they think it was but I still have a small hole in my stomach so I have to have a professional look at it and decide what to do. I wouldn't mind having a brother community as long as I got an apology. I would like one from both of you... I apologized twice to josh and I don't know how many times to Jenova when I was relay chatting with Edaro. Though, my apology led to an insult from Josh I won't do that. Ask Sly, I banned him from LR because he lied to me. 5 minutes after he apologized his status was fully restored. If we follow through I would want to set up a personal parameter and stuff for rules of Sistership. I want to host a party sometime soon also, hopefully on our new CS:S server that will be up on the weekend.

-Cake
Cake
Cake
Admin
Admin

https://liquidrefreshment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by j3n0v4 Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:06 pm

Hello Everyone,

I would just like to make this clear. By this post by josh. GoG, (Which for some reason I have been labeled under) Would like to put an end to the fighting and move on. The post is an apology from us which has not been accepted.

Why is it so hard to just move on people? Accept the "Muffin of Peace" and lets move on

And BTW, I AM NOT GOG! God sakes. I just help people who want my help.

Sincerely,
J4N0V4

3rs wrote:I would like this crap to stop if cake agreys i would like to forget all this and shere a muffin of piece with you cake and just talk about the fucher of our 2 community's

and i hope that from this we have lernt more about eathe other and can continue with cakes plans b 4 this to have a brother community with LR and GOG

IF cake dus arey to do this then we will make some rules for example

we will not steal members or try to
and will not lie to each other
im happy to go over this with cake and talk it throw
this is not a cease fire this is a permanent peace were we can continue with out this
we might look back on this last cup al of weeks and lol to are selves at how stupid this all is we me and j3n0v4 and cake were all in the rong and we should under stand this and except this
so i hope some of this made sents to cake and who ever els reads this and i hope
we can all be friends and enjoy life instead of making it hard for each other

j3n0v4
5+ Posts *First Sword*
5+ Posts *First Sword*

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Roblcopter Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:10 pm

Wait sorry for being off topic here but How the hell are you typing these things up while your in an ambulance...?

On topic I believe that this would be nice and I hope all of the wars stop the war is getting kinda annoying it's getting hard to focus on my games...
Mr. Roblcopter
Mr. Roblcopter
Semi-Frequent Poster
Semi-Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by j3n0v4 Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:31 pm

Hello Everyone,

I've had enough.

When I joined LR. I put a lot of time into trying to help LR with stuff and it seems because I have been busy with my own life. Cake is mad at me and thinks i'm leaving LR or something (I never said I was). Now, all the sudden, I've been grouped under GoG just because me and Josh are friends.

This is insulting.

I owe nobody an apology.
I have done nothing but give feedback to LR.
I even offered LR a FREE server. All I asked in return was that it be setup by someone not me. When that did not happen. I withdrew my offer and asked for 4USD for my personal efforts.

I am not gonna invest anymore time in this. This is pointless.

Also. For those who don't know. I made a long post (before my account got deleted) on what I think was the reason LR was "going down" and it was in the "going down" Topic.

If you want an apology from my Cake. here it is.
I'm sorry I bothered to try and help you all those times on Skype. Sorry I was your friend. But saying my efforts were "destructive" is quiet hurtful.

To LR Members:
Sorry this ended up so bad. I really liked the community and you guys a lot. There were some awsm times and I'll miss you all.

Sorry to you all. If I really did to damage to LR somehow.

With This. I'm gone.
As I know this is not the end of this issue.

Over and Out,
j3n0v4
The muffin of peace Thsoul10

j3n0v4
5+ Posts *First Sword*
5+ Posts *First Sword*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:20 pm

OK first off. You called me a bad clan leader. Now you deny that and try to blame Josh for it. That's low, even for you. Now you also deny trying to steal my members which I'm sure Patrick disagrees with as he was your fist target. I ask only for an apology and you have avoided it in every way possible. I've apologized multiple times to both of you. You have lied to me, gone behind my back, and spread slander about me. Also, you try to bullshit me by saying that this post is an apology. Where do you either of you say, "I'm sorry we disrespected you and your Clan."? You both act like you are completely and totally innocent. Then you give a sarcastic apology because you probably get a rush from it and it makes you feel like you are worth more than shit. Although, with your sarcasm you prove just how childish you truly are. Then ontop of it all, you were so cornered by me you couldn't come up with anything credible so you just repeted what I said, "I'm done." I'm done. Edaro will try one last time to get apologies from you. I'm not afraid to apologize again. Feel free to ask me any time and I will give my apology again/

8:49 PM - Darkness Falls, J3n0v4 Rises: Well Cake.
8:49 PM - Darkness Falls, J3n0v4 Rises: It was fun in LR while it lasted
8:50 PM - Darkness Falls, J3n0v4 Rises: I'm done with these stupid arguiments.
8:50 PM - Cake: Due
8:50 PM - Cake: Dude* I asked for an apology
8:50 PM - Cake: I dont understand why you have to spy on me
8:50 PM - Cake: and then act like you are total innocence
8:51 PM - Cake: YOu attempted to steal my members and you called me a bad leader. YOu act like I dont take any hurt from that
8:51 PM - Darkness Falls, J3n0v4 Rises: I have not stolen your members
8:51 PM - Cake: You attempted
8:51 PM - Darkness Falls, J3n0v4 Rises: I dont care about clans, ranks, titles
8:51 PM - Cake: Please read my text
8:52 PM - Cake: Look, seriously all you had to say was. Hey Cake, I'm sorry that I tried to talk your members outta LR and I'm sorry for calling you a bad leader
8:52 PM - Darkness Falls, J3n0v4 Rises: I never said that.
8:52 PM - Darkness Falls, J3n0v4 Rises: So don't put that in my mouth
8:52 PM - Cake: Yes you did
8:52 PM - Cake: Its in our Skype
8:52 PM - Darkness Falls, J3n0v4 Rises: Your taking to J3n0v4 Here. Not Josh
8:52 PM - Cake: You were the one
8:53 PM - Cake: Forget it, you act like I'm some childish schoolgirl. I apologized. I proved what LR is about. I'm done with you. You are too childish to even give me a 4 word apology and you have to lie to make yourself feel better
8:53 PM - Cake: IM done
8:53 PM - Darkness Falls, J3n0v4 Rises: Again with the insults.
8:54 PM - Darkness Falls, J3n0v4 Rises: Agreed. I'm done with you

-Cake
Cake
Cake
Admin
Admin

https://liquidrefreshment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kethsar Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:47 pm

this reminds me a lot of the dispute with Tis, but this time... the roles are reversed... how sad.
kethsar
kethsar
Semi-Frequent Poster
Semi-Frequent Poster

https://www.youtube.com/user/TetrisAnimeOtaku?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by j3n0v4 Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:20 pm

Darkness Falls, J3n0v4 Rises: Lets see if ur serious about this.
Darkness Falls, J3n0v4 Rises: start off by removing any slander about Gog or myself which we said last niight
Darkness Falls, J3n0v4 Rises: which you still have not done
Darkness Falls, J3n0v4 Rises: or removed edaro's post.
Darkness Falls, J3n0v4 Rises: start by doing what we agreed upon yesterday.

I lied about everything I have said on here, I even made up that chat up there. I absolutely do not care anymore. I'm right because I'm perfect.

Yesterday We talked and tried to handle the situation and I asked Cake to do a few things to restore the peace on the forums. Edaro wanted out 100% and asked for his posts and all to be deleted. Cake Has honored ever little bit of that and I have done nothing but be a huge dildo. All Cake wants is his damn apology. He doesn't deserve an apology because I'm way cooler than him.

We asked you to:
Restore our accounts
Restore our posts (which you deleted)
Restore our ranks
Remove Edaro's Account (Like he asked)
Remove Edaro's Posts (Like he asked)
You did all of these then I lied to your face and tried to blame everything on Joshua.

Your are GOD Cake.

So don't DEMAND and apology. Even though you didn't I still have to make myself look remotely like I won this fight because I'm stupid and childish.

I Gave you mp apologies. I have been trying to bullshit you out of everything because I don't have the balls to say, ""I'm sorry we disrespected you and your Clan." I have no dignity at all.

So Take it. Don't do what has been asked of you because you have done more than I could ever do, because I'm a dick. End it. I've done my best to be the biggest dick with no balls at all. Only you can do the rest.
Fuck you,
j3n0v4
The muffin of peace Retard
This is what I look like in real life, I'm showing you this so you will all remember who owned here. The muffin of peace Aim

j3n0v4
5+ Posts *First Sword*
5+ Posts *First Sword*

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:13 am

This thing has gotten to damn far for a damn arguement damnit. I want to have jenova and cake apoligize to each other PERSONALLY!!! At the same time. Just say sorry for this stupid thing!! This is getting out of hand! I don't want 2 of my good friends fighting! Please! Make up and Make I love you and peace!

*I wish we were back @ the old days* Crying or Very sad
Pat
Pat
Semi-Frequent Poster
Semi-Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by j3n0v4 Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:38 am

Pat wrote:This thing has gotten to damn far for a damn arguement damnit. I want to have jenova and cake apoligize to each other PERSONALLY!!! At the same time. Just say sorry for this stupid thing!! This is getting out of hand! I don't want 2 of my good friends fighting! Please! Make up and Make I love you and peace!

*I wish we were back @ the old days* Crying or Very sad

Its not me vs. Cake.

Its me, josh, edaro vs Cake. And I was dragged in. So i'm not the main focus of this dispute.

j3n0v4
5+ Posts *First Sword*
5+ Posts *First Sword*

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeromancer Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:38 am

j3n0v4 wrote:
Darkness Falls, J3n0v4 Rises: Lets see if ur serious about this.
Darkness Falls, J3n0v4 Rises: start off by removing any slander about Gog or myself which we said last niight
Darkness Falls, J3n0v4 Rises: which you still have not done
Darkness Falls, J3n0v4 Rises: or removed edaro's post.
Darkness Falls, J3n0v4 Rises: start by doing what we agreed upon yesterday.

I lied about everything I have said on here, I even made up that chat up there. I absolutely do not care anymore. I'm right because I'm perfect.

Yesterday We talked and tried to handle the situation and I asked Cake to do a few things to restore the peace on the forums. Edaro wanted out 100% and asked for his posts and all to be deleted. Cake Has honored ever little bit of that and I have done nothing but be a huge dildo. All Cake wants is his damn apology. He doesn't deserve an apology because I'm way cooler than him.

We asked you to:
Restore our accounts
Restore our posts (which you deleted)
Restore our ranks
Remove Edaro's Account (Like he asked)
Remove Edaro's Posts (Like he asked)
You did all of these then I lied to your face and tried to blame everything on Joshua.

Your are GOD Cake.

So don't DEMAND and apology. Even though you didn't I still have to make myself look remotely like I won this fight because I'm stupid and childish.

I Gave you mp apologies. I have been trying to bullshit you out of everything because I don't have the balls to say, ""I'm sorry we disrespected you and your Clan." I have no dignity at all.

So Take it. Don't do what has been asked of you because you have done more than I could ever do, because I'm a dick. End it. I've done my best to be the biggest dick with no balls at all. Only you can do the rest.
Fuck you,
j3n0v4
The muffin of peace Retard
This is what I look like in real life, I'm showing you this so you will all remember who owned here. The muffin of peace Aim

Ahahaha, You can't restore deleted accounts. Take it from a Head Moderator from a WoWPriserver for a year. You can't restore posts unless it was backed up, so we could rollback.

Lets just say our goodbyes and move on, its what Chuck Norris would do.
Zeromancer
Zeromancer
25+ Posts *5 Swords*
25+ Posts *5 Swords*

Back to top Go down

Post by j3n0v4 Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:42 am

An Agreement is an agreement Zero.

And I'm tired of manipulation of information.

I'm making a youtube vid which shows this agreement being made.

He deleted my posts without hesitation and now he's hesitating for Edaro's. Even thought he asked for it.

Sincerely,
j3n0v4

Last edited by j3n0v4 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total

j3n0v4
5+ Posts *First Sword*
5+ Posts *First Sword*

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeromancer Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:52 am

-snip-
Zeromancer
Zeromancer