[LR] Liquid Refreshment Gaming
Welcome to Liquid Refreshment's Forums. If you are coming back just hit the "Log In" button. If you are new click the "Register" button and fill out the form! We all hope you enjoy your stay!
Anonymous Account
Account Name: Anonymous
Account Password: anonymous
*CASE SENSITIVE*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Liquid Refreshment's Forums. If you are coming back just hit the "Log In" button. If you are new click the "Register" button and fill out the form! We all hope you enjoy your stay!
Anonymous Account
Account Name: Anonymous
Account Password: anonymous
*CASE SENSITIVE*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Donate!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:19 pm

DarkRP Temporarily DOWN *MUST READ*

4 posters

Go down

DarkRP Temporarily DOWN *MUST READ* Empty DarkRP Temporarily DOWN *MUST READ*

Post by Cake Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:02 pm

Hey guys, the server needed a cleanup, aye? I am reinstalling the DarkRP server. Although, I was too stupid to save the data file that has everyone's cash so I am willing to give $400,000 in DarkRP cash to whoever wishes to claim it. I need some time to actually get everything installed and working. Don't worry though, I saved all the jobs and shipments. If you have ANY suggestions: Make them heard here, this is your best chance on getting a request fulfilled. If you want some new jobs post the script here. If you do not know how to script jobs just make a reply with the following: Job Name, weapons, and a description with some guidelines. Also, something big: Strict or Semi-strict. Strict means we will be using RP maps primarily. Semi-strict means everything will stay the same. Oh and on a side not, I will not let LR die. No matter how long it takes us to get out of this rut. Anyone who wants to be rewarded greatly: Send me a PM. I will PM you back with instructions on how to help me out. Adminship may be in your future. OKAY! Well hmmm, as you all know.. The server we have isn't very polished. As in it has it's bugs. This reinstall of the server will fix almost all of our problems. One thing I think is big is the money problem. DarkRP money when spawned had no physics so you couldn't make auto-gunshops and shit. That WILL be fixed on this reinstall. Make sure to leave links for mods and other things like maps in your posts.

-Cake king

P.S. Please, please, PLEASE leave requests!
Cake
Cake
Admin
Admin

https://liquidrefreshment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DarkRP Temporarily DOWN *MUST READ* Empty well

Post by diller123445 Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:07 am

Umm if the claim the cash do i email you or post it

If i post for the cash , I CLAIM THE DOUGH!!!!!!

ELSE this is embarrassing!! affraid
diller123445
diller123445
25+ Posts *5 Swords*
25+ Posts *5 Swords*

http://www.dylananimation1.webs.com

Back to top Go down

DarkRP Temporarily DOWN *MUST READ* Empty Re: DarkRP Temporarily DOWN *MUST READ*

Post by Cake Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:49 am

XD Yeah man, you just leave a post and then once I have the server up I will be hosting a weeklong party! During that party I will be online every day and on the server every day! So you will have your DarkRP money set to $400,000. It does sound like a bunch of money but people usually blow out their cash pretty fast!
Cake
Cake
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DarkRP Temporarily DOWN *MUST READ* Empty Re: DarkRP Temporarily DOWN *MUST READ*

Post by Pat Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:18 pm

This is a very good idea. However, what if we had more than 400,000? I had 1.8 Million, i think, but if no, i am cool with that! And also! Suggestions:

Make the MOTD the rules, not the forums.

We should make a !voteban command, banning for maximum 1 hour

Add a !votemute
Add a command : !@ (some servers have this, just to leave messages to the admin)

Thanks!
Pat
Pat
Semi-Frequent Poster
Semi-Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:21 pm

Pat wrote:This is a very good idea. However, what if we had more than 400,000? I had 1.8 Million, i think, but if no, i am cool with that! And also! Suggestions:

Make the MOTD the rules, not the forums.

We should make a !voteban command, banning for maximum 1 hour

Add a !votemute
Add a command : !@ (some servers have this, just to leave messages to the admin)

Thanks!

• We have a voteban and votekick. Just say "!votekick @" or "!voteban @". @ being the persons username. It uses L4D style huds and voting.
  • The MOTD is going to be changed to the rules.
  • Also, no one gets any more than $400,000. That's a fuckton of money already.

-Cake king

*Five Stars for Effort*
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
*The sixth is for being plain awesome*
Cake
Cake
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryic Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:33 pm

Well that kinda sucks, I had like 9 billion... Poor Raiderx39... no more super cheap guns for me. Sad but anyways donations button working yet?
Ryic
Ryic
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down