[LR] Liquid Refreshment Gaming
Welcome to Liquid Refreshment's Forums. If you are coming back just hit the "Log In" button. If you are new click the "Register" button and fill out the form! We all hope you enjoy your stay!
Anonymous Account
Account Name: Anonymous
Account Password: anonymous
*CASE SENSITIVE*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Liquid Refreshment's Forums. If you are coming back just hit the "Log In" button. If you are new click the "Register" button and fill out the form! We all hope you enjoy your stay!
Anonymous Account
Account Name: Anonymous
Account Password: anonymous
*CASE SENSITIVE*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Donate!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:19 pm

Dear members, about donations.....

3 posters

Go down

Dear members, about donations..... Empty Dear members, about donations.....

Post by Cake Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:32 pm

Hey guys, ummm... I can't accept your Donations over PayPal right now, so don't use the "Donate" Button! See, I'm moving to a new bank account so I can't validate Liquid Refreshment as a business so I can't accept any payments. If you have already sent a payment: NO money has been taken. See, donations are two sided. Instead of just transferring the money, you send an offer. NO money is sent unless I accept your offer. So don't freak out, I have put all the donations into automatic Limbo. So you don't need to worry about Re-Sending or Re-Donating. Oh, if I wasn't clear enough, I can't accept your payments until my Bank Account info arrives in my mail with my Checkbook and Debit Card. So just wait patiently if you are going to donate. Please guys, this is weird enough taking donations already. This is the catch: On the footer of the forums there is a link called: Contributions. This will be our source of donations while PayPal isn't working. This way the money moves directly to the forums so we could pay for Premium forums. We would have a custom URL. I.E. LiquidRefreshment.com. (Which, btw, doesn't cost what you said it would Josh.) We would also have our own Mailing system! I.E. myemail@liquidrefreshment.com. Wouldn't all that be awesome!? So just hang tight until my new shit comes in the mail!

-Cake king
Cake
Cake
Admin
Admin

https://liquidrefreshment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dear members, about donations..... Empty Re: Dear members, about donations.....

Post by Mr. Roblcopter Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:16 pm

Sounds sad that you cant accept payments for the server but... Huzza! Start paying for the site so we don't have that stupid topgoo.net thing! >Very Happy
Mr. Roblcopter
Mr. Roblcopter
Semi-Frequent Poster
Semi-Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by kethsar Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:22 pm

that also means we will have to create new accounts and start a new on our posting and forum creation.
kethsar
kethsar
Semi-Frequent Poster
Semi-Frequent Poster

https://www.youtube.com/user/TetrisAnimeOtaku?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:34 pm

kethsar wrote:that also means we will have to create new accounts and start a new on our posting and forum creation.

Umm, I guess I didn't explain that well enough. See, we will keep everything on the forums, but we will just be able to get rid of the ".topgoo" in the URL and also have our pick of, ".com, .org, .net, ECT" We won't have to re-create anything. Smile
Cake
Cake
Admin
Admin

https://liquidrefreshment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down