[LR] Liquid Refreshment Gaming
Welcome to Liquid Refreshment's Forums. If you are coming back just hit the "Log In" button. If you are new click the "Register" button and fill out the form! We all hope you enjoy your stay!
Anonymous Account
Account Name: Anonymous
Account Password: anonymous
*CASE SENSITIVE*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Liquid Refreshment's Forums. If you are coming back just hit the "Log In" button. If you are new click the "Register" button and fill out the form! We all hope you enjoy your stay!
Anonymous Account
Account Name: Anonymous
Account Password: anonymous
*CASE SENSITIVE*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Donate!
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:19 pm

I'M LEAVING THE FORUMS!

+3
Mr. Roblcopter
Ryic
Pat
7 posters

Go down

Should I Leave The Forums?

I'M LEAVING THE FORUMS! I_vote_lcap0%I'M LEAVING THE FORUMS! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
I'M LEAVING THE FORUMS! I_vote_lcap100%I'M LEAVING THE FORUMS! I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 10

I'M LEAVING THE FORUMS! Empty I'M LEAVING THE FORUMS!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:47 pm

Hello Everyone,

When I started posting on the forums I was trying to have normal conversations with the community and try to convey some of the ideas I have to improve LR but some people think I'm doing this for the fun of domination of the forums.

I don't like these comments from people and therefore I am leaving the forums. I will post a poll with this topic and I'm just gonna see if you guys do find my intelligent conversations with the community on the forums a bother. If so, I'll leave and let you guys go back to talking nonsense and getting mad at each other for no reason.

EDIT:
Look at my post style. I do not post like other people (nonsense) After you've seen my post cast your vote if you wish

EDIT2:
There is topic made against me called "Is j3n0v4 Posting too Much" and lots of people voted YES! Please. Someone remove this topic. It is not fun with your being outed and openly voted against. If you get what I mean...

Sincerely,
Javier Cordero

Last edited by J3n0v4 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:27 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

I'M LEAVING THE FORUMS! Empty Re: I'M LEAVING THE FORUMS!

Post by Pat Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:54 pm

I don't really have a problem with you staying. I mean, at least your active and you post. But 4 Stars already was kind of fast. But i don't think you should go away because of what people say.
Pat
Pat
Semi-Frequent Poster
Semi-Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:58 pm

Sly "Jenova howabout you stop your forum spam? It's all you do, you need to tone it down, you don't have to post in every thread"

and u 2 josh,think first about your jokes, nice job....

and thank you Roblcopter
Mr. Roblcopter "Sly just shut your fingers fer a sec? He has been more helpful than you the way it seems..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryic Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:25 am

I don't think you spam at all. In my opinion your posts are interesting, and like you said earlier your posts are very professional, Unlike some people Laughing

Don't leave! Your a important person on the fourms and you encourage people to reply to your comments!
Ryic
Ryic
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Roblcopter Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:51 am

Dude no some people just think your post spamming. I can see that you posts are not spam at all. You know a bunch about the game/group and you want to share your information. Your help is greatly appreciated.... Although you could slow down... Razz I like to help as well! XD
Mr. Roblcopter
Mr. Roblcopter
Semi-Frequent Poster
Semi-Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by [PBxL] Neos [FS] [LR] Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:19 pm

i vote no because if you have ideas to share then share them and if you have lots then still share them its not spamming if its ideas to help, so if people think you post too much just ignore them, i know what its like to be voted against i dont want this forum to turn into a case of facepunch ive had enough of being over there.
[PBxL] Neos [FS] [LR]
[PBxL] Neos [FS] [LR]
25+ Posts *5 Swords*
25+ Posts *5 Swords*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:38 pm

I'm so sorry for what has happened on your behalf. I will personally ban any persone that has opposed you. It is sickening to hear that in the time that I have been gone a more than respected member has been lost. You do know that I'm not forcing him to lend us a server. It is understandable if he feels to leave us he fuck alone for what has happened. How can you live up to LRs expectations if you fuck over our own members. This is as much of an insult to me as it is to Jenovo. I would like a list of names if you have not already left. This will not go unpunished. I'm on my iPhone so this will be a single post until my tmobile wirelss card for my laptop arrives tonight. I am very disappointed in you guys. Though jenova did post alot he has done nothing wrong.

-Cake king

When I get on my laptop I can take care of everything. Please be patient with me.

Last edited by Cake on Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fucking iPhone keeps bugging out...)
Cake
Cake
Admin
Admin

https://liquidrefreshment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Streich45 Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:26 pm

If j3n0v4 wants to spend so much time on the forums thats his decision. Nobody can tell him what to do, unless of course, he's breaking a rule. But he isn't. I completely agree with Cake's post. How could you be in a group if that group-- and I'm not talking about everyone-- is constantly degrading you?
Streich45
Streich45
20+ Posts *4 Swords*
20+ Posts *4 Swords*

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:19 pm

Cake wrote:I'm so sorry for what has happened on your behalf. I will personally ban any persone that has opposed you. It is sickening to hear that in the time that I have been gone a more than respected member has been lost. You do know that I'm not forcing him to lend us a server. It is understandable if he feels to leave us he fuck alone for what has happened. How can you live up to LRs expectations if you fuck over our own members. This is as much of an insult to me as it is to Jenovo. I would like a list of names if you have not already left. This will not go unpunished. I'm on my iPhone so this will be a single post until my tmobile wirelss card for my laptop arrives tonight. I am very disappointed in you guys. Though jenova did post alot he has done nothing wrong.

-Cake king

When I get on my laptop I can take care of everything. Please be patient with me.

Wait now, who left? I a bit confused in this arguement. Did any members (not jenova) leave during the time you were gone, Cake?
Pat
Pat
Semi-Frequent Poster
Semi-Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

I'M LEAVING THE FORUMS! Empty Sorry, that would be my bad...

Post by Cake Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:10 pm

My bad, I really thought that Jenova would be long gone by now and that I was too late. I do want a list of names still, this doesn't dismiss any punishments either. No one, especially in my community, should have to go through the bullshit Jenova went through. A man that wishes to spend his time posting on my forums isn't something wrong. Though he has posted a lot that isn't something bad at all. I would encourage it but it is hard for us admins to keep up with everything! It is hard to explain but our community is about being cool, nice, righteous, sweet, all of that. This bullshit is unacceptable... Let this be a lesson for all of you. I mean, really? Having an active member is awesome! He will be the first of our members to attain Moderator without being in the inner circle of head admins, no doubt about this.

Last edited by Cake on Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cake
Cake
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kethsar Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:52 pm

i am very surprised that people are against an active forum member. my vote is the same as everyone else's: NO dont leave!
kethsar
kethsar
Semi-Frequent Poster
Semi-Frequent Poster

https://www.youtube.com/user/TetrisAnimeOtaku?feature=mhw5

Back to top Go down

I'M LEAVING THE FORUMS! Empty Also

Post by Cake Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:01 pm

PS. If any of you vote yes to him leaving. I will go to the admin panel, get your name, then fuck you up. Have a nice day! Twisted Evil

Person who votes, "Yes": scratch
Me: Mad Basketball *You are the little box i am bouncing!*
Person after me: No silent

-Cake king
Cake
Cake
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pat Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:27 pm

Cake wrote:PS. If any of you vote yes to him leaving. I will go to the admin panel, get your name, then fuck you up. Have a nice day! Twisted Evil

-Cake king

Lol! Watch out! Cake has jenova's back, so please don't disrespect! Btw, its a ball not a box I'M LEAVING THE FORUMS! Icon_cheers
Pat
Pat
Semi-Frequent Poster
Semi-Frequent Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:38 am

Patrick - French Frais wrote:
Cake wrote:PS. If any of you vote yes to him leaving. I will go to the admin panel, get your name, then fuck you up. Have a nice day! Twisted Evil

-Cake king

Lol! Watch out! Cake has jenova's back, so please don't disrespect! Btw, its a ball not a box I'M LEAVING THE FORUMS! Icon_cheers

Yeah, I know it's supposed to be a BBall but it looks like a box to me.
Cake
Cake
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:36 am

Hello Everyone,

I appreciate the support from the LR community.

On the topic of my level of authority in LR. I'm not sure yet. As Cake said we should talk. I'm happy with Observer. I'm happy with Admin. I'm happy with Ronald McDonald. I just wanna help LR on its way to success and remove/solve any issues in our path.

Also.
I would like to have a meeting if possible with the admins so we can discuss some matters I've been discussing with the community. I would like to get the ball rolling and also handle some disorganization within the ranks. (i still don't know who all the admins are)

Sincerely,
Miaow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:45 am

Ryic's posts removed due to DoublePost/uselessness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down